Villa Zenobio Albrizzi (XVIII century)
The complex of Villa Albrizzi is comprised of the villa, the porticoed farm building, of the pavilion for festivities with original stuccoes from the late 1700s and of the magnificent nineteenth-century park of 3.5 hectares containing ancient trees and a wealth of archaeological finds. The villa and park, still inhabited by the family, are the result of a stratification of styles and tastes that have followed one another since the 1600s up to today; this makes it a dwelling place of great character with the feel of a place that has been very much lived in. The property was purchased in 1666 by two brothers of a very wealthy and renowned antique Venetian family. Carlo and Bartolomeo Zenobio restored the villa that belonged to the Cornaro family and built the new porticoed building. In 1783, the last member of the family, Alba Zenobio, married Giovanni Battista Albrizzi. On this occasion the hall was built; subsequently two wings were built and the garden was enlarged: the Albrizzi family had further enhanced it with decorative elements inspired by the gardens of Great Britain and France.
Visit of the exterior. For groups, on reservation, the park and the porticoed building can be visited.