Villa Dolfin Boldù (XVII century) Seat of the Civic Library – Internet point
The prestigious Villa Dolfin Boldù, today the seat of the Library of Este, is a historic Venetian villa that after restoration shows exquisite architectural characteristics. The villa was dedicated to the Countess Ada Dolfin Boldù, noblewoman who donated the building to the City in 1940, requesting that it be used in the education of youth. Adjacent or close to the manorial house are the annexes and stable that were added during the eighteenth century. The villa has a rectangular layout, traditionally tripartite with side rooms and hall overlooking three levels, with the central elevation crowned by a tympanum.
Today it is the seat of the Civic Library and Internet point.