Ex-Oratory of Santa Maria Annunziata (XVI-XIX century)

The building known as the Church of the Madonnetta, is all that remains of the complex that since the XIII century belonged to the confraternity of the Battuti. Originally used as the Prior’s residence, it was then rebuilt as the oratory of the confraternity in 1585 and dedicated first to the Virgin Mary and subsequently to Our Lady of the Annunciation.

Visit of the exterior.