Church del Carmine (XVII-XVIII century)
The church of the Madonna del Carmine in Este dates back to 1600; it is very small (about 15 x 8 m and the average height is 9 m) with a longitudinal layout of a single nave with a small altar placed on each side. The ceiling is coffered wood. At the end of the nave there is the presbytery with a rectangular layout flanked by the room upon which the bell tower stands. Along this side, the building is attached to other residential buildings.
Visit of the exterior.