Church of Santa Maria delle Consolazioni or degli Zoccoli (XVI century)
The church was built between 1504 and 1510; the construction of the bell tower and the addition of a single nave date to several decades later. Within it, a magnificent mosaic floor of the Roman era in the Chapel of the Virgin is worth seeing. Other pictorial and sculptural works of importance are still found there. The church is part of the complex of the Convent of the Minori Osservanti order, which includes a large fifteenth-century cloister.
Visit of the exterior.